FANUC is the world leading provider of factory automation. Our machine range includes a number of Robots, Cutting, Drilling, and Injection moulding machines, Laser, motors and control systems used in automation.
FANUC Europe Corporation is the European Headquarter, located in Luxembourg. Our 250+ employees provide a full range of services to our 20+ European subsidiaries. This includes European Sales and Service, Technical Support, Supply Chain, Spare Parts and Repairs, as well as Marketing, Human Resources, IT, Legal, Compliance and Administrative Support.
With over 20 different nationalities represented in our HQ, we look forward to welcoming more ambitious and team spirited people joining us, who like to work independently and speak their mind; seeking to continuously improve and maintain our healthy, professional and friendly workplace.
- 1st and 2nd level support according to ITIL for all ICT topics by either phone, in person or through the ticketing system
- Create and maintain user instructions and internal knowledgebase articles
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing proper installation of hardware, operating systems, or appropriate software
- Support our internal departments during the implementation of large-scale projects like Microsoft 365, the ERP Renewal or Service Now Enhancements
- Assist overall ICT organization on the evaluation of current ICT systems (hard- and software), identify areas where systems needs to be expanded or upgraded
- Actively supporting the ICT organization to improve existing procedures, toolset and standards by establishing common practices (such as ITIL)
- Apprenticeship as Computer Scientist, degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- 1-2 years of experience in multi-site user support organization
- Service oriented mindset
- Interest in new technologies and challenges; a high degree of personal responsibility innovative solution-oriented thinking and the willingness to grow with the team and take responsibilities
- Practical experience in the overall administration of Microsoft M365, Windows 10, Azure Active Directory
- Ideally knowledge in the in the administration of phone systems, VoIP, telephony
- Additional knowledge: Windows Deployment, ITIL framework, ticket systems such as Service Now
- Team oriented, service approach and good communication skills
- Fluent in English, any other European language is seen as an asset
QUALITY: Strong focus on customer service and quality of work
RESPECT: Flexible and resilient personality, treating all colleagues with respect
PASSION: Passionate about your area of work and committed to your responsibilities
You will be given a 360° insight to a European IT department that supports European business in a variety of different areas. You will get the opportunity to work in a global environment and a dynamic company where people are the centre of all activities. We manage diverse projects, we are passionate about our work and due to our continuous development process we set trends in the international automation industry.