At TÜV SÜD we are passionate about technology. Innovations impact our daily lives in countless ways, and we are dedicated to being a part of that progress. We test, we audit, we inspect, we advise. We never stop challenging ourselves for the safety of society and its people. We breathe technology, we strive for professional excellence, and we leave a mark. We take the future into our hands. We are TÜV SÜD – more than 25,000 highly skilled employees across 1,000 offices worldwide.
If you would like to shape the future with us, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Testing and assessment of complex safety-related electronic systems for our national and international customers
- Leading customer projects nationally and internationally
- Analysis of safety concepts, test concepts and safety proofs
- Continuous professional development and knowledge sharing with the team
- Conducting internal and external training in the area of functional safety with a focus on semiconductor technology
- Completed engineering studies in the field of electrical engineering, computer science, mathematics, or alternatively comparable education
- Several years of professional experience in electronics development, preferably in the field of semiconductors
- Profound knowledge of microcontroller architectures, e.g. multicore, dual-core lockstep
- Experience in the field of functional safety, e.g. ISO 26262, IEC 61508, as well as in the area of semiconductor manufacturing and test desirable
- Conscientious work style, commitment and time flexibility as well as ability to work in a team
- Business fluent in written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel (travel up to 20-30 %)