Software AG reimagines integration, sparks business transformation and enables fast innovation on the Internet of Things so you can pioneer differentiating business models. We give you the freedom to connect and integrate any technology from app to edge. We help you free data from silos so it’s shareable, usable and powerful - enabling you to make the best decisions and unlock entirely new possibilities for growth.
Technical Learning Experience Lead*
Locations: Germany, Austria, Switzerland
The mission of Software AG’s Product Enablement is to share knowledge that results in successful project outcomes by driving user adoption, increasing customer satisfaction as well as customer return on investment in addition to supporting the technical enablement of our partners and employees.
Product Enablement pursues this goal by giving our user customers the freedom to gain self-sufficiency through flexible learning solutions available anytime and anywhere.
The role will support the design, creation and continuous improvement of the learning experience with our webMethods portfolio by creating self-paced/e-learning content.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, thrives in a fast-paced, highly engaged environment and has the ability to connect the dots organizationally, network effortlessly and influence various roles, levels and profiles to drive collaboration aimed at delivery excellence.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintenance and development of the technical enablement portfolio through active cooperation with R&D, Professional Services, Product Management and Pre-Sales
- Conceptual development of mainly online enablement content and certifications
- Project leadership for the product learning curriculum in a cross-functional team and active support of communication and collaboration with other internal teams like Sales, (Product) Marketing and Product Management for all questions of providing of learning solutions
- Active support of the global enablement priorities, in a cross-functional manner, focusing on product and process learning needs
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement by collecting feedback through various methods (e.g., assessments, surveys, focus groups etc.), evaluating learning effectiveness and implement changes to optimize the product line learning experience
- Occasional delivery of training to employees, customers and partners
- Relevant degree or suitable qualification.
- Experience in training (development), technical authoring or consulting experience (3 years +)
- Knowledge / experience in at least one modern programming language like Java and/or Python (more a plus)
- Basic knowledge / experience in cloud-native technologies like Docker and Kubernetes would be a plus
- Practical experience in teaching and/or delivery of Software AG’s webMethods product suite solutions (at least one, more a plus):
- On-Premise Integration Server, Designer & Hybrid Integration and/or webMethods Microservice Runtime
- Good presentation and communication skills (including Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Creative thinking with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
- Knowledge of, or strong interest in the production of video-based training courses
- Experience in working with international and intercultural teams
- Ability to manage and prioritize projects with multiple tasks, people and deadlines
- Willingness to be flexible with your work schedule and balance priorities as the situation requires
- Highly motivated, customer-centric focus with a passion for excellence and continuous improvement
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated as well as meet high quality requirements
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements and expectations are all inclusive. In addition to items listed, incumbents are expected to follow company policies, adhere to company processes and programs and perform other related duties as assigned.