- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
We're a company of pioneers. It's our job to make bold bets, and we get our energy from inventing on behalf of customers. Success is measured against the possible, not the probable. For today’s pioneers, that’s exactly why there’s no place on Earth they’d rather build than Amazon.
When Amazon.com launched in 1995, it was with the mission “to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices.” This goal continues today, but Amazon’s customers are worldwide now, and have grown to include millions of Consumers, Sellers, Content Creators, and Developers & Enterprises. Each of these groups has different needs, and we always work to meet those needs, innovating new solutions to make things easier, faster, better, and more cost-effective.
Since opening our virtual doors in 1995, Amazon has been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further.
Our entire business works hard to delight our customers – from the second an order is placed online, to the seamless coordination of that order behind the scenes, we strive to stay agile, fluid and intentional. This can be described in one of our core Leadership Principles, which is Bias for Action. This means that our teams’ band together, roll up their sleeves, and are not content with just standing still. We are aiming to become the most customer-centric company on Earth.
Global Mile is seeking qualified candidates to join our Supply Chain Design team. Amazon reaches customers around the globe on all seven continents, and enables Sellers to ship cross border using innovative supply chain solutions. The Supply Chain Design team is looking for individuals who want to help ensure a fast cost effective solution to delivering freight across the globe. Do you obsess over how to improve processes to deliver a superior Seller/Customer experience? Do the words “that can’t be done”, drive you to find a solution for how “that can be done”? Do you desire a career that will focus on how to build innovative cross border transportation solutions and set the new standard for the balance of the industry to envy? Do you thrive off of detailed data analysis to develop optimized processes and drive continuous improvement of those processes? If these characteristics describe you, then come join the Amazon.com Global Mile Supply Chain Design team and help make the world smaller.
Principal Product Manager, Customs Brokerage
Job ID: 1653891 | Amazon EU SARL
The team is looking for a strong candidate for the role of Principal Product Manager to lead global supply chain design of several high-impact strategic initiatives by working with business owners, product managers and leaders across the organization. The candidate will partner with Amazon FC, Sort Center network teams, and last mile carriers to design new customs brokerage products for our customers and sellers around the world. The ideal candidate is someone who has worked in a product management function at a large global organization (preferably in logistics or e-commerce space) developing new products and managing large-scale, complex and time-sensitive projects. The individual will need to be persuasive, organized, and possess strong and proven communication skills. It is very important that he/she can engage and work well across all functional areas while influencing without authority. The successful candidate will thrive off waking up daily and determining how well we performed to our goals, and how we satisfied our customers and sellers today.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with cross-functional teams (tech/non-tech) to design new customs brokerage and supply chain products to support global initiatives
- Build, own and develop a repeatable process/function which can be handed off to an operational team
- Contribute to strategic yearly planning processes
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in supply chain, engineering, trade compliance, or similar field
- Extensive experience developing new tech or non-tech products
- Prior international supply chain/logistics experience (preferably in parcel logistics and/or customs clearance)
- Experience with Excel, SQL, Python, or other data analysis related tool
- Proficient knowledge in international trade compliance and/or experience in public policy/trade legislation
- Prior experience managing enterprise scale programs/projects
- Master's degree (Supply Chain Management, Logistics & Distribution, Industrial Engineering, Transportation, Business, Computer Science, Mathematics/Statistics)
- Familiarity with international B2B or parcel logistics and customs clearance processes
- Specific knowledge of cross border regulations, carriers and logistics infrastructure.
- Excellent people skills to guarantee cross functional alignments and process implementations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with both technical and business people; ability to speak at a level appropriate for the audience both upwards and down
- Comfortable with ambiguities, conflicting priorities and multi-cultural and matrix environment and to work under pressure and aggressive timelines.